Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish convenience shop barcode list - where to get?

Options
  • 13-09-2008 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have or know where I could get (free if possible) an electronic version of all barcodes used in the Irish grocery retail - for example what would be used in a spar shop.

I can download from the US where a site has a lot of UK codes but there are millons of them with the ones I want mixed in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

Go to one the the main suppliers, bwg, musgraves, barrys etc and see if one of those will supply the list.
    They have them on file.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭davidoco

Shelflife wrote: »
    Go to one the the main suppliers, bwg, musgraves, barrys etc and see if one of those will supply the list.
    They have them on file.

Thanks.

My wholesaler (one of the above) can provide a list in digital form, but they use the case barcode and their own product code. I can tie in to their own product code for reordering but for POS I need the item barcode.

Advertisement