Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nape Piercing....

Options
  • 13-09-2008 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Really want to get this done, just curious though is there any respectable Piercing Study that uses the Punch and taper method???

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I had my nape done using a needle.

I'm not sure off hand which places use that specific method for napes, as it is usually done free hand. However, you can request it to be done in that fashion.

Body shock in templebar or Snakebite on abbey street, lots of other places to chose from too like inkwell and wildcat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Armedcor

Hey thanks Will, I realise that message was really badly written Study instead of Studio I'm a tool haha :P I just interested in that method cause of the faster healing times and less chance of rejection :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I found mine very picky, was done by one of the best in the world and I eventually got sick of it and removed it.
    the advantages of the punch and taper is that there's less pressure on the piercing alright, but it's a bit more invasive than a standard blade.

if it is done well using either method you shouldnt have a problem. i totally forgot mine was there tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Armedcor

Aw nice :P tbh I'll probably end up taking it out at sometime like I did with the nipple just got sick of it after a while only ones i've stuck with are tragus and eyebrow.

Advertisement