Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement bits - Polar HRM

Options
  • 14-09-2008 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

After a bit of a lay off on the bike I'm back on it but I've a couple of things I need replacing (not my knees)...

I've broken and subsequently lost the magnet that goes on the spoke for the speed sensor on my Polar CS200 cycle computer, anyone know where I can get one of these? I don't wanna for out €35 for this...

http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=190&idproduct=9809

...when I just need the little magnet.

I also need a replacement HR sensor chest strap but I'm unsre how this calibrates with my monitor/computer when I get it.

Help!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Any spoke magnet will work your Polar. You should be able to pick one up for a few euro, if not in the shops, then online. As for the strap, I'd check, but I think you just have to buy a replacement one.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭happygoose

Cheers Tonto, didn't know that I'll ring CSS this morning and see if they've replacement spoke magnets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Just buy a new HR chest strap it will work fine no need to calibrate it

Advertisement