Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned user dc69

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

what exactly did he say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

I don't know exactly. . . but in anycase,it was (from what i can gather) some heated OT squabble.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,435 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Probation?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

He was drunk [when he created the duplicate account]?
    Thats my excuse when I get sick all over some chick on a friday night, not on a forum...

Well why doesnt he creat a duplicate account again and keep his mouth shut? or can thet block youre I.P address? Either way what he said must ahave been bad enough considering some of the more feisty things I ve read on here

• Advertisement

no matter how many accounts he has, the dudes at boards will uber his ass into whipped ben and jerry's ice-cream, by just taking a quick look at his IP and/or his posting style.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Creating an alt account to get around a ban? Drunk or not, that's a no no. And arguing he has a high enough post count to be considered for unbanning just means he is around long enough to know better imo (not that post count should be considered in these things of course, but he brought it up as a criterion and I'm just responding to what he said)

So we re all agreed? Excellent-to village square!-lets hang the bastard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

bigeasyeah wrote: »

Ha ha. . . . . . . So,is there any hope for dc69?

• Advertisement

guillotine ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I hear if you tell your other half that you were drunk when you fùcked their best friend, every thing is kosher!

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    I hear if you tell your other half that you were drunk when you fùcked their best friend, every thing is kosher!

I wish somebody told me that earlier!!

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    what about, if lets say, their best friend was dead the next morning when you woke up next to them?

nevf wrote: »
    what about, if lets say, their best friend was dead the next morning when you woke up next to them?

You cant prove anything...er I was drunk..
    Ok lets reinstate him....whoops he got strung up didnt he?-You MANIACS!

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    been there, done that. everyone knows they couldn't have done it alone the last time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

nevf wrote: »

Thats up to the individual person really, personally I wouldn't, necrophilia just doesn't do for me. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I think it would be perfectly fair to unban him.
    Well why doesnt he creat a duplicate account again and keep his mouth shut? or can thet block youre I.P address? Either way what he said must ahave been bad enough considering some of the more feisty things I ve read on here

As it is, he has some recourse now, but if he tried to sign up another account, then he'd be blacklisted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

He won't be unbanned. It's not up for discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

He tried that already. Look where it got him.

He's not welcome back. Even I can say it: He lacks interpersonal skills.

seamus wrote: »
    He won't be unbanned. It's not up for discussion.

either Seamus forgot to lock the thread or he wants me to tell everyone the story about the trip to the liffey with the two sisters...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I didn't want to appear too oppressive. Just to let you know that you can continue to discuss it, but it won't get you anywhere.

seamus wrote: »
    I didn't want to appear too oppressive. Just to let you know that you can continue to discuss it, but it won't get you anywhere.
    Aww, Seamus, we don't think that about you.
    /uncrosses fingers

Sound then well so, well it all began one night when I got a call from one of them, they told me the story and my immediate advice was to get the head out as soon as possible , because without the dental records, they could identify nothing... and the story goes on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

so what did he do to get banned in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i banned him rugby for continual personal abuse.

Unfortunately, dc69 decided to re registrar another account to evade this ban in order to post on rugby again and hence he was sitebanned.

RuggieBear wrote: »
    i banned him rugby for continual personal abuse.

Unfortunately, dc69 decided to re registrar another account to evade this ban in order to post on rugby again and hence he was sitebanned.
    Must be a tad passionate about rugby when he re-regg'd just to post in it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

i'll bet he was a munster fan lol

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

MooseJam wrote: »
    i'll bet he was a munster fan lol

quite the opposite.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement