Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CE / SE Access

Options
  • 14-09-2008 7:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Shout when you get online.

I've both codes entered, waiting on emails? and then start time..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Jesus that was quick, email confirmation recieved.
    Your CD-Key has been correctly registered. It also gives you access to the following components which have been activated:

Head Start licence
    Head Start Collector's Edition period (14/09/2008 to 01/10/2008 included)

Certain components could not be activated because they are incompatible with your account. We would like to advise you that those keys can be used to activate products on another account.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

First try to enter code sent me an email saying was unsuccessfull,second try was successfull,very fast emails this time :)
    No servers online yet.
    I think they said yesterday it would be this afternoon?
    Since fridays patch my game will not quit normally ,i have to shut down with task manager,anyone else?
    Your CD-Key has been correctly registered. It also gives you access to the following components which have been activated:

Head Start licence
    Head Start Collector's Edition period (14/09/2008 to 01/10/2008 included)

Certain components could not be activated because they are incompatible with your account. We would like to advise you that those keys can be used to activate products on another account.

The WAR Team

Havent seen that myself but I do get a "patch error!" when I try and launch the game now..

Any idea when its Game On?!

Weird! just tried it again and its seems to be patching now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

mine patched a second ago without any trouble.. anyone going order on the irish order server?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭Sarn

Mine has patched and I can log in to the game but there are no servers to choose to make a character. Got a registration issue but a second mail indicated it worked.

Only a few hours to go. We really need to settle on a server.

• Advertisement

check the boards.ie - servers thread in the warhammer subboard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Both codes activated, just waiting for servers to come up. May roll an order character first if there are queues to get in as destro.

Boards.ie Destruction guild (and majority of people on this forum by the looks of things) - KARAK UNGOR

Boards.ie Order players (and maybe a guild if we get enough people) - KARAK EIGHT PEAKS

apparently ungor isnt on the advanced entry list?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I want to roll a shaman for sure but have also fallen for the Bright Wizard and Engineer.
    I had hoped id like the Destructions opposite of Bright wizard ie the Sorceress but i just didnt like her spells at all.
    The BW was all fire and flames,big noises,pure aggressive dps feel from the character but the Sorceress just felt boring by comparison.
    Ill roll on both guilds :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Boards.ie Destruction guild (and majority of people on this forum by the looks of things) - KARAK UNGOR

Boards.ie Order players (and maybe a guild if we get enough people) - KARAK EIGHT PEAKS

Destro guild will be on Karrak Azgal as Karrak Ungor isn't up for the headstart.

Good Call guys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I was going to make a Witchunter on K8P so this suits me fine. Got my 2 e-mails, have downloaded the small patch this morning, just waiting on servers going online.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Registered, patched and waiting for servers!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

have all you guys bought the game on line?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

my key is still showing as invalid when i try to register :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Mine went valid a few mins ago and i managed to log in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

just registered therere, was typing saying i needed email, but got it now befor i posted it :) nice to see its not a cock up like beta :D

Good ones GOA

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

toxick wrote: »
    just registered therere, was typing saying i needed email, but got it now befor i posted it :) nice to see its not a cock up like beta :D

Good ones GOA

They've turned it around quite nicely. EU CE players got in several hours before the US yesterday, and SE players get in a day earlier.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

jaggeh wrote: »
    my key is still showing as invalid when i try to register :(
    Same with mine. I had assumed the code beside my order information in my EA order history was the code, but apparently not. Supposed to recieve an email from them, which surprise surprise, i havent gotten yet. I guess this is what i get for trusting EA with my money. Never again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

Anyone in with SE?

I preordered a copy from play.com, didn't know whether it's SE or CE but as it turns out it's SE :) Got my codes a few days ago, got the beta client, but when I start it the patcher wants me to log in, and my login that I used on war-europe.com doesn't work.

Trying the code activator tells me it's an invalid key. I can only hope that it'll work when I get back from work and that they were just stopping people from activating their accounts too early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

level 6 sorc there, for a hour playing.. first time playing Khain embrace RvR instnace, and wow.. very good..

So, how many people are still waiting for their headstart codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

I got mine from EA. But it dosent ****ing work. Still no email confirming that its been registered. And theres no contact us on their website. what the hell am I supposed to do now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

What does the code start with? Its possible you may have a non headstart code.

Thats what i've been saying all day. Apparently some people have gotten their codes by ringing the EA support (0870 243 2435). But i am not willing to spend 20+ minutes on an English number from my mobile, spending another €10+ just so EA will do what they should have done already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

the store website has now changed to say early starts are gone. however

i just got my early start key by contacting support and giving them all the usual details (order number cd-key etc), i told them that i had received my key but it wouldnt validate and i couldnt download the game. :D

Patching now

jaggeh wrote: »
    the store website has now changed to say early starts are gone.
    Well, that better mean that any new orders don't get the headstart. Because if they try and say that i wont be getting one, i will cancel my order straight away. I'll give them a call now (or seeing as they are probably closed) or tomorrow to see what the story is.

Ok, so i rang them there, and i got the codes emailed to me. So i can stop complaining now...well, maybe not stop (i am still in work after all), but certainly stop complaining about EA.

Advertisement