Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pressie 4 hubby

Options
  • 14-09-2008 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

hi guys, i need ideas of a gift to get my hubby ( the man that has everything) i have no idea what to get...hes not into sports as he spends most of his time working ( from home ). idea please guys help me out!!

weekends away are out the window as he has to near home for work reasons. plus we have 2 kids and babysitter are few and far between where we live.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Surely he has other interests - Music, computers, his car ?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Could you do something for him instead of getting him something. If the kids are old enough but not teenagers you could play restrauant and get them to be waiters and have a romantic home meal?

Or how about a work related gadget? a Massage cover for a chair or something. There about 30 Euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭suzi-suz

i know this sounds weird but no he dont have any other interests hes a work aholic so's to speak...now the chair cover seems to be a good idea...do you where i might get one by any chance?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

I got one in The Gadget Shop in the jervis centre (Dublin) some years ago. To be honest dont use it much anymore, so it is a bit of a gimmick, but got it as a gift for lots of people and they loved it. Don't know if they still have it, but im sure somewhere does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭suzi-suz

ok thanks i will try there.:)

I got one in The Gadget Shop in the jervis centre (Dublin) some years ago. To be honest dont use it much anymore, so it is a bit of a gimmick, but got it as a gift for lots of people and they loved it. Don't know if they still have it, but im sure somewhere does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Yeah you see it doesnt actually work like that unfortunately.

If you want to put a link in your signature theres no problem or whatever but if your basically pointing people towards you thats just plain advertising. Which isnt allowed under the boards charters.

If you want to advertise properly with boards you can buy/rent advertising space. Contact CuLt/Vexorg for details.

Advertisement