Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Halo 3 achievements!

Options
  • 14-09-2008 10:29am

Check out the below link:

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=15422

As far as I know, this will make use of the extra 250 points MS allow games that have extra downloadable content.

I think that these achievements will be added on the anniversary of the Halo 3 release date (September 25th I think...???).

Anyways they should be fun to get.

Anybody any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Cool. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Tobikov

Most of the achievements seem to be focussed on the Legendary map pack. May have to finally invest in it and stop being so tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

I heard there were 750 points worth of new achievements coming out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

Looks pretty sweet. Just in time for my monuentous return to halo!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Out today as far as I know, hopefully theres a surprise up their sleeve. Assembely anyone? I'd say the Halo hoppers are hot tonight.

This weekends DXP is Legendary Brawl as far as I know.

I think they're adding a few new map variants also: Sandtrap with no Elephants, Epitaph & Snowbound with no shield doors.

Probably a whole host of tiny updates.

Rumours going around now of an expansion pack on disc. 6 new maps, All the old maps and new Campaign content. All rumours but I can definetly see it.

Advertisement