Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maintenance of Greens

Options
  • 14-09-2008 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Anyone know what’s going on with the landscapers around C. Woods? Grass never gets cut anymore, when it did in one area they left all the cuttings pilled around the place and never cleaned them up, flower beds are overrun with weeds, place generally looks awful. Glad to see that our fees are been well spent. :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 katek

Totally agree, grass is getting longer and the place looks badly kept

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

All I know is that the issue is being worked on and I think the landscapers have been dumped again...

• Registered Users Posts: 40 postmanpat69

Hopefully they get it sorted quickly. I've been on to the mngt company to express my concerns a month back and they told me the new landscapers were starting the next day and true to their word, two days later the grass was cut and the clippings collected into piles. Have'nt seen anyone working the landscapes in C. Woods since. The clippings are still in piles, the wind is slowely dispersing them.....around the rest of the estate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 katek

spooky timing! they were out cutting the grass today on the second green in the Wood. Bout time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Theres been nothing done with the shrubs and plants around the park. Most of those little islands things are either dying or full with weeds.

• Advertisement
Advertisement