Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Drummer available

• 14-09-2008 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey.....I'm A Drummer In Limerick And Am Looking For A Band(Rock/Metal) (Members) Aged Between 10-13....My Influences Are Slipknot/Greenday/Bon Jovi/Muse

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hey.....I'm A Drummer In Limerick And Am Looking For A Band(Rock/Metal) Aged Between 10-13....My Influences Are Slipknot/Greenday/Bon Jovi/Muse
    You'd be better off posting here (maybe a nice moderator will move it for you). Also are you looking for a band that's 10-13 years old or for members that are 10-13 years old?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

You've posted this already in Bands/Musicians, cross-posting the same message on different forums is frowned upon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement