Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funfair in Tymon Park?

Options
  • 14-09-2008 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

Saw a funfair set up at the kilnamanagh side of tymon park the other day but it looked closed. Anybody know anything about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 zach morris

Never been but heard it attracts a bad crowd. Don't take my word for it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GeturGun

just passed it a few minutes ago and it's open now.
    Signs up on all the lampposts around there saying it's been extanded til next Sunday [21st]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Went along for about 5 mins, the place was soaked and quite empty when i was there. the usual two euro in and 3 euro for rides or there abouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

I was up there last week. Good to kill an hour or so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I've heard some absolute horror stories about the fairs they have there. Not about the rides or anything like that, but apparently the crowds they attract are seriously dodgy. I live about five minutes walk away from the place and wouldn't go to it if you paid me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

It didn't seem that bad? Just full of tracksuits. It was pouring rain and the place was very muddy so there wasn't many people there. The fair itself wasn't great, it looked big but most of the rides weren't going

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

It not that bad. Everything was running when I was there. In fact I'm going to go back this week...

Advertisement