Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take That Discussion Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Hope all TT fans are happy campers today!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    Hope all TT fans are happy campers today!!:D

Yep, yay!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Anyone wathing Arsenals great win today against an utd on sky sports see Gary and Robbie interviewed together before the match, they also sat together for the match. Sky News also showing some of the intevies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Anyone wathing Arsenals great win today against an utd on sky sports see Gary and Robbie interviewed together before the match, they also sat together for the match. Sky News also showing some of the intevies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1084069/Back-For-Good-Robbie-Williams-Gary-Barlow-reunite--Arsenal-match.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Shaws

Hey

Did ye see Take That on the X-factor, I was nearly crying, I got so emotional! Didn't Mark look sooooo cute with the hat!
    And doesn't Jason look really fit with the new hair do....totally loving them all!

Real pity they didn't come back on at the end :( but I'm dead excited about the new album

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 wolv76

Take That are on Tubridy Tonight this Saturday!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Just a reminder! Tubridy tonight woo hoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 nuttylaura

Twas fab, I was in the audience and got a kiss of Barlow....yipee!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

nuttylaura wrote: »
    Twas fab, I was in the audience and got a kiss of Barlow....yipee!!!

Haven't seen madness like that on Irish tv since the Hoff was on Tubridy a few years back!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 nuttylaura

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

No but she was near me and was ever so excited as well...sexy is the word...how hot they all are at their age...sex on legs...:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

I love Take That ! They are all sexy but my favourite is Gary always have/will be! (so sexy!):pac:

They have really matured well! Did anyone watch them on TV3? They were great

Woo Take That!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Laura

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Aileen1983

Take that were on TV3 on Sunday night - It was amazing. The set was of a circus theme and as usual the guys put on a great performance - well worth a watch if you are fan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 nboylan

yeah i saw it ,it was great!would love to see it again!

was also some gossip from their paris performance on xpose on tv3 the other week too:D!

I just watched the Paris gossip there! keep an eye out, they might repeat the Circus show again mybe another day

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Happened to be in the Tubridy audience myself!! Front frickin row!!Waaaahhhh!!

It was jus amazing!! Those guys jus get better with age and I was so proud to see the reception they got from the Irish!! Hopefully it might encourage them to annouce another croker date!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

I have to say didnt really like Take That years ago but my God the seont time round they are yummy.especially Gary Barlow hes really gorgous.MMMMMMM.Just having a little daydream.:D

No Jason has def improved this time around! did you see them on X Factor? Loved how all the contestants sang their songs!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 nboylan

They all have improved!!!would love tickets to the show...i heard they released more tickets!did you see them on tv3 on sunday night:D???

ofcourse I am a fanatice fan!!! wouldn't have missed it for the world!

• Advertisement

I'm really sad they won't be on X Factor on Sat. :(
    I was really hoping they would be on it instead of Westlife

Laura

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Same here i cant stand Westlife its like they are only on cause Louis is on the show.To late for a petition to get Take That on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Tilly55

I think its Boyzone and not Westlife that are on the show on the x factor final. they are doing a duet with Eoghan - personally I can't stand Boyzone but all is not lost coz Beyonce will be on too!!!!!!! there will be serious bootie shaking for sure!

Still wish that the the TT boys were on - no hot guys to drool over now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

http://www.robbiewilliams.com/

Read Robbies blog here^^ Quite interesting. He basically says how happy he is for the take that and that they have been spending time together over the past few months. Saw on sky news earlier that they are expecting a comeback?! But after reading the actual blog I think they just took things out of context. He said he would like to rejoin the band but unfortunetly he has some unfinished business......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/3am/2009/03/27/robbie-williams-says-he-is-ready-for-a-take-that-reunion-115875-21230459/

Personnally i think they are much better without him - his solo career is gone thats why he wants back in

Ughh! i really hope he doesnt get back in!:mad: can't stand him

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

nah, they won't take him back... not for good anyway (no pun intended).
    if they do anything i'd say it would be a one off max, but tbh i don't think they should even bother with that. they're on good terms now, and that should be enough for them i think.

on GMTV and paul o' grady a few weeks back gary almost rolled his eyes when asked about rob's return (not in a horrible obnoxious way or anything, i don't mean that) and basically said no, no, no - there is definitely nothing happening anytime soon. on radio a few days back mark was asked and said 'it would be nice, and even though it is more likely now than it was a few years ago, i don't think anything will happen anytime soon'. he also seemed to suggest that the idea of him being back in the band as a permanent member definitely wasn't going to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I think it would be nice to have him back for one or two gigs but the lads are doing phenomenally well without him so maybe keep it as a four piece in the long run but a concert with Robbie would be deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

He mocked them for years when he was on top. Now that they're bigger than him and his career is no more he wants a piece of the action. Too little too late in my opinion, I'd be disappointed if they let him back to do a show with them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement