Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

liverpools new striker!!

Options
  • 14-09-2008 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭

rafa benitez was on holidays in the depths of africa when he noticed a local tribesman playing with a coconut !

he was kicking the coconut from one leg to the other then on to his neck back again on to his knee does a few more fancy moves and volleys it straight between two palm trees

after seeing this a few times rafa aproches the tribesman and instantly signs him up and brings him back with him to liverpool

next day on the training ground rafa comes onto the pitch with his new signing and starts his training session

rafa starts off with the ball in his hand and says"NOW ROUND OBJECT IS BALL,WHITE POLES IS GOAL YOU KICK BALL BETWEEN GOAL OK???!!!"!!!

the tribesman turnsaround and says "no need to shout and use broken words my english is perfect sir "!!!

rafa says "I WASNT TALKING TO YOU I WAS TALKING TO ROBBIE KEANE !!":D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

No Liverpool bashing around here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭youtheman

That's an old joke. I hear it years ago, the manager was Jack Charlton and the player was John Aldridge (just shows how old it is). Good wan all the same.

Advertisement