Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you be against a country forum?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Rigsby wrote: »
    :confused::confused:

I am not a country music fan (especially Irish country music :rolleyes: ) but dont see why it should not have it's own forum if there's enough interest.

After all, if you dont like it then dont click on "Country Music Forum".

Simple as that IMO. :)
    I'm very surprised there are so many "against" setting up this forum. As I said earlier I dont like country music, but that should n't mean that others should not have a "Country" forum if they so wish.

Perhaps some of you "against" people would like to give your reasons (not that you have to of course :) ). It's just that I cant understand why you would think this way. :confused::confused::confused:

As I also said earlier, if you dont like it dont click on it. No harm done. :D
    It's just a forum for goodness sake :D "Feelings" have nothing to do with anything. :rolleyes:

I might be able to take you seriously if it wasn't for the use of multitudes of :confused::confused: and :rolleyes::rolleyes: in every post you reply to (even when it's blatantly obvious some posters were only taking the piss).

This thread is for people to give their opinions on the setting up of a new forum. You already said twice that you're not a country music fan. I think this has become quite apparent at this stage, as you don't seem to have any clue just how big 'alt-country' has become since the early 90's. I've read a fair few posts on boards in the past requesting a forum of this kind.

Advertisement