Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They're up!

• 14-09-2008 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭

They're up!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Ahhh need CE gl have fun everyone! Make a guild if you can even with randomers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

names Dan on eight peaks, already created my dwarf :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Has it gone smooth so? I doubt it will be for SE owners snince theres prob 10 times for of us and we can play after we get mail which will take hours with all the people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

my mate jsut told me gamestop have this for sale, i thought it wasnt out till this week, hes pretty sure, that hes at home playing at the moment....

that right?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

If he got the CE/SE version, then yes, it could be true. They give a headstart with these versions. Retails isnt out till the end of the week.

• Advertisement

im texting him mad to find out

Said he was in gamestop, they had a warhamemr game for 25 euro, was new, picked up , said its like wow

He doesnt know alot about games he buys **** randomly, but sounds like warhammer in fairness...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

€25 would be very cheap for this, unless it is the SE/CE pre-order edition, in which case thats kinda expensive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,487 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Kiith wrote: »
    €25 would be very cheap for this, unless it is the SE/CE pre-order edition, in which case thats kinda expensive.

That's way too cheap, it does sound like he means the pre-order pack. Retail can't start till the 18th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

He might mean the RTS Warhammer game, whose name escapes me right now. Its been out for a while, so a price drop to 25 is possible.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,487 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

He might mean the RTS Warhammer game, whose name escapes me right now. Its been out for a while, so a price drop to 25 is possible.

Mark of Chaos and it's addon Battlemarch.

• Advertisement

yeah thats the one haha, made me run down to gamestop on henry st, although they had a preorder pack for 15 euro...

i dont know still considering wether to play it or nt

Advertisement