Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fresh install

• 14-09-2008 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭

i'm gonna do a fresh install of xp on my pc, will i need to ring ms for a new key or can i use the one i have

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

guil07 wrote: »
    i'm gonna do a fresh install of xp on my pc, will i need to ring ms for a new key or can i use the one i have
    You can use the key you have, but you may need to activate again. Activation should be ok over internet but you can ring up MS if you have any problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

thanks, wasnt sure if it would work

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Spiritine

is it a OEM version of xp? think u might have to ring to activate then:(

i got a pc with a fake version of xp ages ago so bought the genuine copy and they sent me out a disc and a key

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭ewj1978

reinstall and put in the original key. It should work just fine imo.

• Advertisement

re installed last night and it worked usin the key i had

Advertisement