Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another one!

Options
  • 14-09-2008 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

That's it..the grand slam done.
    Well done to the Seniors, Minors, Intermediates & the U-21's!!

What a year for KK Hurling.
    Al.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

All you can say is Well Done. It's up to other counties in Ireland to come up to the mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Great result for all of the teams. Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Alzar wrote: »

Al.

What a year for all involved in kilkenny hurling. Congrats to all the players,the back room staff and all involved with kilkenny hurling.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭scatty

Alzar wrote: »

Al.
    My son is 10 years old and trains twice a week with o'loughlins i truely believe that o'loughlins and other kilkenny hurling clubs are the reasons why kilkenny are doing so well,the dedication and encouragment given to our young players will ensure kilkennys success for years to come . congratulations to all involved :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

scatty wrote: »
    My son is 10 years old and trains twice a week with o'loughlins i truely believe that o'loughlins and other kilkenny hurling clubs are the reasons why kilkenny are doing so well,the dedication and encouragment given to our young players will ensure kilkennys success for years to come . congratulations to all involved :pac::pac:

My two sons also train at O'loughlin Gaels, but they are 6 and 4 (nearly 5).
    It was a great day last Saturday.

I was a manager of one of the 6 and under teams. We won our group playing as Antrim. :D

They wouldn't allow any of the teams to be called Kilkenny as they thought that would be unfair. :)

On Sunday we had a small competition against the Village club and did really well winning 2/3 matches. The kids were really up for it after Saturday and got stuck in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement