Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Safety Gates

Options
  • 14-09-2008 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Trying to get a gate for the top of the stairs in a 2 bed terrace, have managed it with a set of gates my sister gave me but these have the "trip over bar" and I am not keen on tripping over them and falling down the stairs.

Thus looking for another set, anyone got a set of screw fixed ones that fit well? What make etc are they.

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 devilswork

Hi, I'd recommend Lindam wooden gate.

They are extendable 62 to 106cm. You can pick them up in Smyths or Argos for under 40 Euro...should do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

+1 on the Lindam gate. just make sure to screw it in with proper plasterboard anchors as it puts a lot of pressure on the wall and is likely to be leant\climbed on by the kids.

Its worth putting one at the bottom of the stairs also to prevent the child climbing up and then falling back down again.

Advertisement