Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody go to see John Edwards in the Helix?

Options
  • 14-09-2008 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am raging, I didn't know he was in the country. My had has gone with his sister. I really wanted to see this guy, always been fascinated by him and have read a couple of his books!!

Did anybody go see him?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

Yes I went to see him yesterday, love the way he works, he was very good. It was his first time in the country, he will be back again next September

Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Yep I saw him also last nite.He was good that was my first time seeing anyone like that;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Thanks guys, yea I always preferred him to the other guys! Tickets were €80 though!! :eek:

he was worth every penny of the 80 euro in my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Sandy2004

I went to see John and have to say, imo he is the best of the best... his show was xlnt - half was teaching, the other half reading ppl... he answered every question i have ever had with regards to mediumship, grief etc...

During the show, he validated every single person, even the skeptics were stunned! He linked readings throughout the audience... and although many didnt get readings, everyone else could identify and left feeling they had been read... one word - "Brilliant"

I could have listened to him for hours and hours ..............

• Advertisement

Couldnt have siad it better Sandy my centiments too. I would listen to him for days. He has a great way of making people understand spirit world or the process as he calls it.

I though his comparison of the body and the car was very easy for people to understand especially if you were in tune with spirit world and what goes on. I was at the afternnon show so you may have been at the evening show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭ASIL1983

Oh im so angry, i never knew he was coming. Are there any more shows planned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DavidPatrick

ASIL1983 wrote: »
    Oh im so angry, i never knew he was coming. Are there any more shows planned?

Not this year... but he said that he'll be definitely back next year, both in Dublin & Belfast so look out for it because he was excellent! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Pissed off

Hi, dont post often as I hate my user name and cant figure out how to change it but in anywaysss......

I went and I got the first reading of the night...but the weirdest thing was I knew..I knew waking up that morning I was going to get a reading..I went with my mam, sis in law and four aunts, we were up on the balcony and I could feel something weird come over me when I got there, my back was freezing cold, the hairs on my arms were standing up and I just knew, I spoke to a couple of friends who had passed to give me a sign, and for it to be a clear cut sign..I got two...I told my group and they kinda shrugged it off..well John Edwards walked out on that stage and I felt he just kept staring up at me so much so the lady beside me said "ya know he keeps looking at you" So basically he did a little talk and at the end of his talk he asked if anyone had any questions and kept looking in my direction, as people were putting their hands up he kept looking at me, I had no questions to ask, I was a bit star struck to be honest but after him staring at me for a final time I half put up my hand and he pointed at me straight away, I felt that he was kinda relieved I had come forward hahah.. the other audience members asked their questions and they were all about him, his life, his teachings, his feelings, they certainly knew there stuff about John, I had one question that had been on my mind since my two friends took their life and I felt abit selfish asking it rather than a question about John himself but I just thought to myself if anyone is going to put your mind at rest he would, so I asked and he gave some great advice and really put my mind at rest....than he asked me if I was wishing they would come through and I said yes, he asked why and I said I need to know that they are ok and John than proceeded to remind me and the audience that the people you want to come through may not and proceeded to ask me about my grandmother who had come to say hello...it was unbelievable, I couldnt believe he was heading towards his first reading of the night, he knew everything, he named names, dates. He also described to a T how my grandmother and grandfather would have reacted to see their child who had died as a toddler...basically it was like he was lost and they had found him, he couldnt have been more accurate, my grandmothers child had died and was buried years ago, of course the grave yard was miles away and with no transport of their own, they very rarely got to go to his grave, maybe once in two years, well one year they went and all the graves had been dug up and no body knew where her baby was relocated and she always said "he's lost" and to the day she died and to this day, no one knows where my uncle was moved to....how would he pick up on this..he was unbelievable and my advice for anyone going expecting a reading, needing a reading, get your hand up when it comes to question time and make that connection! I will be first on the q for his next date. I couldnt thank the man enough, he put my mind at ease and made our whole family feel fantastic..I was soo priviledged to get this reading, I will always be extremely grateful for it. x (sorry for long post)

Advertisement