Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNA No Surrender (Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

anyone have a link where to watch it now. i was on dailymotion earlier and couldnt find anything

Only Youtube/Dailymotion/Google Video links are allowed here, don't go posting anything else

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

anyone have a link where to watch it now. i was on dailymotion earlier and couldnt find anything

Im sure 15 secs of it is available on Redtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

rovert wrote: »
    Outside of the Ladder match itself, everything else has been panned in reviews.

Have you actually watched the show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

Man this thread is ruined.

I watched the PPV earlier today and liked it. Crowd was very dead for the main even. I really liked the Kong/ODB match and the ladder match.

I've just been watchin the PPV's but how many weeks has Jarret been back?

I thought Davari's entrance music is pretty bad taste. Interested to see what their gonna do with Foley.

Anyone else notice during some of the video promo's they flashed up this link...

http://whoissuicide.com/

I hope they don't turn the character they created for the TNA game into an actual wrestler. Although it does seem like something TNA would do.

Either that or it's just a bit of promotion for the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Suicide is supposed to Kaz under a mask by all accounts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Gah, I came in here and checked this thread to find out about the ppv, and there is barely anything about the show itself. The thread title says spoilers, so I was expecting results or reviews of the matches. Instead I just got a bitch-fest arguing over technicalities.

I know I'm hardly a loss to this forum, but I'll be staying away for a while tbh

rovert wrote: »
    Outside of the Ladder match itself, everything else has been panned in reviews.
    Have you actually watched the show?

What has that got to do with anything in fairness? I was just pointing something out the same way people point to reviews of games and films. The reason why I pointed to reviews as *shock, horror* I hadn’t seen yet and I wanted to was it worth watching. Which in it's entirety it really wasn’t therefore I only went out of my way to see the ladder match. It was the best and freshest ladder I’ve seen in ages. Even if at times both men seemed to prefer a bit too much doing high risk moves than grabbing the ring.
    orestes wrote: »
    Gah, I came in here and checked this thread to find out about the ppv, and there is barely anything about the show itself.

The thread title says spoilers, so I was expecting results or reviews of the matches.

Fair less people seemed to have seen it this point that normal. Going by other sites response rates are quite low. TNA’s product is stale at the moment. Typified by the fact of Jeff Jarrett returning when one of main reason he left was to give Joe the spotlight, but they messed up Joe badly in the interim so now the same old Jeff is back doing the same old things and Joe is far worst off than he was before Jeff’s departure.
    orestes wrote: »
    Instead I just got a bitch-fest arguing over technicalities.

The entire premise of the feud isn’t a technicality. On that note why did Val unhook Lethal from the ladder only just to turn on him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

I'm interested to know what people thought of the Kong/ODB match, as I'm writing a piece on it, and touching on womens wrestling in a wider sense to.
    There seems to be two opinions coming off the PPV - one, it was a hard-hitting, quality match, and two- it was sloppy and too dangerous.

What do those people who have seen it make of the match?

• Advertisement

I'm interested to know what people thought of the Kong/ODB match, as I'm writing a piece on it, and touching on womens wrestling in a wider sense to.
    There seems to be two opinions coming off the PPV - one, it was a hard-hitting, quality match, and two- it was sloppy and too dangerous.

What do those people who have seen it make of the match?

Put me in the sloppy and too dangerous camp. Especially for the finish. The Knockout division has been really exposed since the departure of Gail Kim. Kim was credited in keeping Knockout matches, together Kong and ODB have never had good chemistry in their matches in my opinion.

To be honest I have not read anyone who said it was "hard-hitting, quality match", care to post comments from that those who hold that view?

I think if it was 2 big guys who had a similar match it would have been considered a massive success, I think people just think because their women they shouldn't be doin that type of match.

I really liked it. Anyone else think that Taylor Wilde looks weird, like she's an overgrown midget? Her head is way out of proportion to her body. I think Taylor Wilde is brining down the division.

Advertisement