Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Whose WattBulb BTW?

Options
  • 14-09-2008 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭

Just reading your thread on Kugs . Commiserations on your fail, youre the victim here. Maybe I can send you some ISK to help you get another carrier to rat in a warzone during a mandatory op....thats what buddies are about, rite?:pac:
    Im Irish by the way, that might give you some ammo, think up of some stuff.

Jeez, not satisfied with helping TRI recover that "Hail Dragons" image, you try to bring down an entire nation :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Hail eXceed! o7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Watty used to be in the Irish channel way back in the day of ASCN. Hadn't seen him for ages till I saw that ****. Stuff like this makes me glad I am taking a break, I used to cry when I lost a HAC and rat for 12 hours straight. But now I go outside and listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAkDOOveFz8 On my ipod after a lost and I feel better. :D:D:D:D:cool::P

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Poor auld watty :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Ah **** poor watty, but still dumb as **** to be in a belt with a carrier. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

time to unveil yer new sig R0ot

• Advertisement

Tbh I was cheering watty on for dismantling TRI single handedly.. bunch of ****in muppets tbh.. collapsing in a heap of **** over a single carrier?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Id say its the combination of losing a carrier + ratting + in a belt + in a warzone + whilst his corp and alliance mates are looking for participation in a big fleet op. Oh and the fact it was posted on CAOD to make TRI look like tarts. If he was losing a carrier as part of the TRI op, no one would bat an eyelid Id imagine.

The "**** you guys, I had my fun and thats all that matters" teamspirit is nice too. Corps are about teamwork, there are benefits, and there are some responsibilities to your corp mates such as not making them look bad - however "bad" is defined for the corp or alliance - CAOD trolling/Smack/Shooting Blues/Being ****ing horrible at PvP/being a dumb **** etc etc. Seems TRI feel losing a carrier in the conditions above makes them look bad.

Its just sad Destromath and Co no longer inhabit the TRI lossmails. Id used to enjoy logging into their killboard each day to read the sarcastic trolling and abuse of people with ****ty fitted drake losses.

time to unveil yer new sig R0ot

I like the sig, but i'm going to edit it to show NESW. :pac:

Sand wrote: »
    Id say its the combination of losing a carrier + ratting + in a belt + in a warzone + whilst his corp and alliance mates are looking for participation in a big fleet op. Oh and the fact it was posted on CAOD to make TRI look like tarts. If he was losing a carrier as part of the TRI op, no one would bat an eyelid Id imagine.

The "**** you guys, I had my fun and thats all that matters" teamspirit is nice too. Corps are about teamwork, there are benefits, and there are some responsibilities to your corp mates such as not making them look bad - however "bad" is defined for the corp or alliance - CAOD trolling/Smack/Shooting Blues/Being ****ing horrible at PvP/being a dumb **** etc etc. Seems TRI feel losing a carrier in the conditions above makes them look bad.

Its just sad Destromath and Co no longer inhabit the TRI lossmails. Id used to enjoy logging into their killboard each day to read the sarcastic trolling and abuse of people with ****ty fitted drake losses.

If the TRI leadership take CAOD that seriously then they need to step away from the game and get some ****ing perspective.

Meh Wattys a ****in idiot for ratting in a carrier :pac:
    With that said.. TRI was and is full of ****ing ****, found some of their past killboard comments funny.. sure.. but some of the **** I've seen on their killboard comments is waaay out of line and over the top..

Its a game.. and listening to those little pricks whinge and bitch about their elite reputation being tarnished oh lawdy.. it gives me a ****ing hard on.

• Advertisement

The CAOD posting is incidental tbh. Seems to me Watt got kicked because of his attitude [ the "**** you guys, me me me" attitude] as opposed to the CAOD ****. From the leaks, it doesnt sound like TRI demanded he be kicked - more that the corp leaders got ****ed off at his attitude to it. Meh.

Id say TRI just has a higher standard on what it expects from its members than more "easy going" alliances like Hydra has/had. Coincidentially, TRI have broken Hydra and taken their space.

Coincidentially, TRI have broken Hydra and taken their space.

Like we didn't see this one coming. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Learn some ****ing forum skills if you're going to curse.

meh, :effort:

**** ***** *** ******!!!

Wattys still in Exceed?? who told you he was kicked??

Zillah wrote: »
    **** ***** *** ******!!!

**** **** Asshole

The CAOD posting is incidental tbh. Seems to me Watt got kicked because of his attitude [ the "**** you guys, me me me" attitude] as opposed to the CAOD ****. From the leaks, it doesnt sound like TRI demanded he be kicked - more that the corp leaders got ****ed off at his attitude to it. Meh.

Id say TRI just has a higher standard on what it expects from its members than more "easy going" alliances like Hydra has/had. Coincidentially, TRI have broken Hydra and taken their space.

You're a faggot. :D

Wattys still in Exceed?? who told you he was kicked??
    Thats what you think.

No, twinkey and fellas did not give any ultimatum about him being kicked - if they did I would never kick him.

What we have here is a member who used to work for IXC (great), takes a break (fine), comes back (shweet), ****s up (not good, but acceptable - two days ago knifee made a mistake and bubbled our own fleet, its already forgotten), and then DEMANDS we sympathise with him and when it doesnt happen he stirs everyone up in a way that destabilizes the corp.

Roles can be removed and reinstate with a click, I wanted to give it a night sleep before making a decision. Tomorrow either you or me are gone Watt Bulb.

I read this and put 2 and 2 together - did I get 5?

Watch your language fags :pac:

• Advertisement

R0ot wrote: »
    Watch your language fags :pac:

Reported.

Advertisement