Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staying in Waterford

Options
  • 14-09-2008 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am staying in Waterford in 2 weeks time. Just wondering what are the best places in Waterford City to go for a drink/go out to have a good dinner??

Any advice is most helpful.

Regards,

Peadar
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭tiny-tyno

Hi ya,

there are a lot of nice places to eat in waterford it just depends on what your willing to pay and wanting to eat.

emilanos (Italian)- fantastic food , depending on what you get depends on the price but for the food you get its worth every cent.

Lime leaf ( Thai) - great food also, good list of food, they have early birds which are 35e for 3 course very nice place.

To go for palces to drink there is Harveys really nice late bar on the cork road just by town, there is Geoffs, Rubys Lounge, Masons

there all around the same spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭JPA

tiny-tyno wrote: »
    Hi ya,

there are a lot of nice places to eat in waterford it just depends on what your willing to pay and wanting to eat.

emilanos (Italian)- fantastic food , depending on what you get depends on the price but for the food you get its worth every cent.

Lime leaf ( Thai) - great food also, good list of food, they have early birds which are 35e for 3 course very nice place.

To go for palces to drink there is Harveys really nice late bar on the cork road just by town, there is Geoffs, Rubys Lounge, Masons

there all around the same spot.

€35 for an early bird? Seems a bit high.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭tiny-tyno

Its a three course meal plus tea or coffee for the £35.00 euro was there on Thursday and what I got now I must say was fantastic havnt been there in months and the last time when i just got Ala carte I paid more than that for a three course.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Ri na hEireann

I'd say dine at Divine beside the Forum which is near enough to town. I'm not really sure where to stay though depends on your budget. And got to Harveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Well if you're going to be around the Forum side of town you should really go for one or two in Downes

• Advertisement
Advertisement