Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beware the roundabout!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭JMcL

Going back to the original topic, there's still plenty of it about. My wife met some eejit going round the main roundabout on the way into Tramore yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

aye, i too have seen this, not by the roundabout in question but by the one beside pc world and superquinn, both going the wrong way and they werent tourists. Its really amazing that in this day and age people dont know the way around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

realcam wrote: »
    How is that an easy mistake to make? You want to be seriously demented to make either of those errors.

I dont know. Drive down that road and you'll see why. I was only trying to help initially anyway. I think this stupid thread should be locked. Even though I started it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

forbesii wrote: »
    I dont know. Drive down that road and you'll see why. I was only trying to help initially anyway. I think this stupid thread should be locked. Even though I started it.

Tis more a motoring forum topic but id say they aint interested in it as they get this very frequently. Is a good topic though, dont let other eejits spoil it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

the one at the bottom of the folly is funny also, 2 lanes......... you take your life in your hands if you are in the one to turn down ballytruckle, you have to let the car in the lane on the left go ahead, other than that you are gonna be calling the cops for them sideswiping you.......... im no super driver but some people are really dumb/thick ..... anyway...roll on the county final on sunday !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

off topic i know..lol !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Sully wrote: »
    Tis more a motoring forum topic but id say they aint interested in it as they get this very frequently. Is a good topic though, dont let other eejits spoil it. :)

I thought it was more of a Waterford topic because there was a danger with idiots driving the wrong way?

Advertisement