Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm in Love!!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

its been out for agood while , lovly case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

My god that thing is amazing looking ! I think im in love with it :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

it's 332.29 from xcase delivered. I've decided it is my next case. Just don't know when i'll be buying another case. :(. Reckon i could fit the pa120.3 in the front :) maybe?! It is a bloody smashing gorgeous case. Its not big at all, just tall. Its about the same height as the a7 series but about half the depth.

DanGerMus wrote: »
    it's 332.29 from xcase delivered. I've decided it is my next case. Just don't know when i'll be buying another case. :(. Reckon i could fit the pa120.3 in the front :) maybe?! It is a bloody smashing gorgeous case. Its not big at all, just tall. Its about the same height as the a7 series but about half the depth.

how about buying my case ;) for half the price !!!! shiped :rolleyes: and has more features :D

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=66777&cat=500

• Advertisement

awhir wrote: »
    how about buying my case ;) for half the price !!!! shiped :rolleyes: and has more features :D

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=66777&cat=500

Shameless. :)

Sorry but my heart belongs to PC-seXy500

Maybe i should have posted this in PI? :confused:

xbox36016 wrote: »
    yes you soud have you gaybo

But she's a chick right... isn't she?!?! Oh God oh no, but i've got all these magazines, oh god...

xbox36016 wrote: »
    you are gay so gay so so so gay

you are unfunny/imature/11 so unfunny/imature/11 so so so unfunny/imature/11

Delete as applicable.

Deleted that muppets posts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,002 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

In fairness if you were to put a sex on Lian Li's cases they would definatley go towards female. So clearly not gay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Chosen

Under €300 delivered from Specialtech.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

not really my cup of tea tbh, I have those side mounted bays on my Lian li PC-V300 and hate them. Plus cases now should have some form of support for 2.5" drives.

I'm loving the TJ-07 I got off Anti (sorry Manties :rolleyes:) though. It's a great case to work in, probably enough room to get my elbows into it, lol.

Where would you put one of these anyway? I mean if you had the left side facing the wall then all the cables plugged into the back would be showing. The only real way to position this case would be to put it on top of your desk on the right hand side with the bay access slots facing you.

Yeah it is a great case to work with alright. Im starting to miss it :(

Manties wrote: »
    Yeah it is a great case to work with alright. Im starting to miss it :(

my case is nearly as big ;):p

If only i wasnt broke :(

Advertisement