Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Ireland missing dill ?

• 15-09-2008 12:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

I bought a htc tyn2 on adverts and i am using it on 3 , is there a 3 dill file i can download so i can use my three ? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

You mean dll file? What makes you think there is a dll file that will solve this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

you should just be able to go to http://mobile.3ireland.ie/hb/HutchKey on the phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

I thought in order to get all the services from 3 you had to have a 3 mobile branded phone ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

BrendanD wrote: »
    I thought in order to get all the services from 3 you had to have a 3 mobile branded phone ,

there is some stuff that won't work properly but don't listen to the lies of customer care. most things will work fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    there is some stuff that won't work properly but don't listen to the lies of customer care. most things will work fine.
    Thanks sam i found what i was looking for full service access and streaming wont work unless you address the UA issue.
    i use the UA file contained here http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1175457120
    just paste into the windows folder to over write the browser.dll file.
    this will give 100% access.smile.gifrolleyes.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement