Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

withdrawing from Ladbrooks

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

ok guy thanks for the help....

summary and ending...

I lodge by laser card...
    I try to withdraw by same method as lodging... they tell me this is not allowed
    they suggest a bank transfer which might take up to 2 weeks while my account is verified...
    I suggest neteller instead but I cant change payment method until my account is at 0 balance??
    I offer other methods of withdrawal but am told I now need to go to a ladbrooks shop..

So off I go yesterday and god help the poor girl in Ladbooks in Kill in Co.Kildare... she did everything to try and help me make my withdrawl.... she phoned and held and phoned and held and waited for a call back and phoned again and again and then got my drivers licence and phoned again and read out all sorts of stuff from my drivers licence... and then waited and waited..... all the time she was also processing new bets and paying out .... she was really really apologetic and said she thought it was crazy..... 35 mins later and a lot of hoop jumping my few bob was paid out with her sincerest apologies and suggestions to open PP account as they allow transfer to laser cards...

Only good news is my next withdrawl she says will be easier...

overall very poor IMO

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Also, do NOT keep copies of your passport and utility bills scanned on your hard drive. If you really MUST do that, zip them in an encrypted .zip file (its actually extremely easy, use 128 bit encryption) or use vault/encrypted virtual hardrive.

I'm not paranoid but passport and money stuff doesnt get left in the hands of Mr Gates' woeful security model.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

i play laddies as my main site and tbh after you deposit and withdraw once you will have no probs after

if you plan to use the site again then request a tbs card makes things a lot easier

glad its sorted and ill see you at the bar in killarney:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

nicnicnic wrote: »
    I withdraw from betfair with an AIB laser regularly as I don't like leaving funds in the my betting account
    really? betfair wouldn't let me withdraw to my laser card. had to get a cheque:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

went to lodge to register last night and they wouldnt let me change to mastercard until i had emptied the balance i had lodged from paypal. ridiculous, they wont even TAKE your money now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement