Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St.Catherines Grange

• 15-09-2008 3:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello all,
    First time poster-long time reader!
    Been renting in Waterford the last 10/12 mths, looking to purchase somewhere near to dunmore road.
    Thought St. Catherines grange looked suitable (budget €165ish), given my budget thought some crystal cityerians might give me the lowdown!
    apart from the burnt out house along the entrance, the estate seems quiet and respectable.
    Anybody care to comment/advise,
    I'm separated bloke, 40something, making new start originally from Dub.(with old deise connections-yeah funny how we scarper back to our roots when the chips are down)
    Anybody care to share the pros/cons of buying 2nd hand in corpo estate. (any kind of homebond or do the council still have obligation to maintain?)
    Any advise/info much apreciated
    ta very much.
    (To mods:fairly confident got the right forum here, if not, please move and apologies)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Dum_Dum

Contrary to popular opinion, I believe the average price of a house in Waterford should be around €112,000; this is based on average household income.

Advertisement