Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Store that takes Paypal?

• 15-09-2008 9:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know an online retailer that accepts Paypal? Want to buy a 2630, but can only do so by PP - and Ebay prices are ludicrious, 70 euro inc postage seemst to be the norm, vodafone.ie sell it for 49 withthe credit....

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Stoned Hippy

Why don't you buy it from vodafone, port the credit to a mate and get the phone unlocked? Should work out cheaper than 70?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Because Voda don't take paypal, or am I missing something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,997 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Because Voda don't take paypal, or am I missing something?

I think what Stoned Hippy is saying is give the PayPal credit to a mate and get them to buy it for the OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Ahhhh. NOW I C ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Expansys take paypal but doesnt work out any cheaper than going via ebay.

OP can you not get paypal to put the money back on your credit card?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

you can pay by pay pal on Irish Mobile, don't see a 2630 on the site but there' a 3120 there for €99 with a 2GB memory card, might be worth a look....
    http://irishmobile.ie/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=90

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Can I just add the 2630 is a complete piece of ****, don't waste your money.....we've taken them off the shelves there that bad......

Advertisement