Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom broadband

Options
  • 15-09-2008 10:14am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys,
    Mother was telling me that Eircom called to her house last week selling broadband, which is odd that I checked the "line checker" on their website but it says unsuitable!!

This was definatley eircom as he had his card and she has it at home.

I would have taken this line checker as a good idea, is there another way to check this? Can they be rang?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Perhaps the exchange is being upgraded and they are looking to get in first for the business...

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

homer911 wrote: »
    Perhaps the exchange is being upgraded and they are looking to get in first for the business...

Ah ok, where would the information be for the exhange upgrade? No sign of it on the website,
    How would I even find out what exchange she is on?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Could be just sales tactics, but you can ring Eircom and they will tell you when the exchange are going to be updated if it's in the next 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Use the line checker on www.smart.ie and it will tell you what exchange you are on.

MC

Advertisement