Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunday Games

• 15-09-2008 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry if I'm covering something that has been done before but I'm looking for a club that plays their games on a Sunday. I was a reasoanble player all the way through underage, played for Midlands and have a few schools medals Stopped completely when I went to college, got involved with J4 and found it grand, physical, dirty and sometimes dangerous but grand!! and then got asked to play with Belvo's 20's team but couldn't committ due to final year of college. Haven't tossed the egg since then and that was two years ago. Looking for a club that plays games on Sunday, Saturdays are right out for me. If anyone could help, I's be extremly grateful!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭Heroditas

J4 games are played on Saturdays.
    J3 games are played on Sundays. It's not really a question of when clubs play their games but when the various branches arrange the fixtures.
    Leinster League Div 3 matches are on Sundays AFAIK,
    Metro J3 on Sundays, Metro J4 on Saturdays .... not sure about Metro J1 and J2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭Sunset V

Many thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

J1 on Sunday, J2 on Saturday normally - some going to Friday nights.

Advertisement