Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Rooms in Galway city

Options
  • 15-09-2008 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    Anyone know if there are computer rooms available for lease/hire for a few evenings a week in the Galway city? Looking to teach a number of specially designed classes. Would simply need approx 15 computers and overhead projector. if you know of any how much would I be looking at for cost?

Regards
    peustace

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭coillcam

Slim possibility NUIG may be able to accommodate you. I wouldn't be certain at all, but they definitely have the appropriate facilities

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

You could try Clan on Dominic St; they'd have at least that number of computers in the back section, and I understand that it's not hugely busy with gaming at the moment. There shouldn't be big problems with organising a projector. Software may be an issue, though.

ICE have rooms like that but I think they only use it for their own classes, not sure what price they would charge for someone external.

Try the VEC colleges - GTI (Fr Griffin road) and Monegeisha (?) They teach adult classes but again - in their own name.

The only other public one would be FAS in Mervue.

Advertisement