Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ed Hardy t-shirts - Irish availability?

• 15-09-2008 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

Anyone know if any Irish outlets sell Ed Hardy?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

That wrestling shop in stephens green has a tiny selection of them, but i'm not sure fi they are real, as they are quite cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭tonyj

Thanks Sarah, I'll check it out. Judging from the US prices I'd expect to see the cheapest ones starting at about €50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

tonyj wrote: »
    Thanks Sarah, I'll check it out. Judging from the US prices I'd expect to see the cheapest ones starting at about €50

Seriously?

Judging from the US prices I'd expect them to start at €100 min. Mine cost $140. They're gorgeous tshirts. Be wary of anything cheap, they're prob fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

cacio wrote: »
    Seriously?

Judging from the US prices I'd expect them to start at €100 min. Mine cost $140. They're gorgeous tshirts. Be wary of anything cheap, they're prob fake.

$140? Mens or womens? I'm pretty sure they are $80 in Macys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Seriously?

See thats what I was thinking. I think there was one for sbout €40, which seems too cheap to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭*Dallas

there are some thsirts on the official site for $62, so 50euro doesnt neccessarily mean their fake. Plus I got my bf an Affliction thsirt in that shop and it was definitley authentic :)

tbh, im glad Ed Hardy are not sold easily over here, means less people have them lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    $140? Mens or womens? I'm pretty sure they are $80 in Macys.

Womens. I looked around in all the shops and while the selection in some wasn't great, prices were the same.
    I got one with the studs on it so I guess they're more expensive. Like this:
    http://www.edhardyshop.com/Women-s-S-S-Platinum-Crew-Neck-Tee-Love-Kills-Sl-p/w47-w48_a8ybbqzl.htm
    If you get a plain one with just the design it's probably cheaper. Like this:
    http://www.edhardyshop.com/Beautiful-Ghost-Women-s-S-S-Basic-V-Neck-Tee-p/w23-w24_a8ysaazy.htm
    I'd only get the ones with the studs as I think they're worth the extra money. They really stand out.

I'm glad you can't get Ed Hardy and Affliction here yet too. My boyfriend got a few Affliction tshirts in Vegas and although everyone there had one, no one has them here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭tonyj

*Dallas wrote: »
    tbh, im glad Ed Hardy are not sold easily over here, means less people have them lol

Yeah, I had to think twice before posting the question here. Now everyone will be off googling it. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

I'm glad you can't get Ed Hardy and Affliction here yet too. My boyfriend got a few Affliction tshirts in Vegas and although everyone there had one, no one has them here.

Affliction tees have been available form Genius in Clarendon Street, Swan Center and Dundrum for almost two years now. I know someone who ordered Ed Hardy tees for her store. I'll check with her to see if they have arrived.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Ed Hardy is the new Von Dutch, not a compliment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

thats the trouble with wearing shit just for a label. mostly you just look like all the other 'individuals' with no real dress sense either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Who in their right mind would pay that much for a t-shirt??? No offense, to each their own and all that, but jesus, $140???:eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 super-catch

you can buy them in brown thomas:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jlynch_hole18

<snip>

jlynch hole18, if you wish to sell something, please use adverts.ie
    - Larianne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Seen plenty in TK Mexx in Cork, I'd say easily 10 different styles, around 40 euro for the women's ones I think they were.

Advertisement