Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone lost a dog? Dalmation

Options
  • 15-09-2008 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

A dog has adopted us. We live near the ashtown dog pound and to be honest its not an unusual occurance. I think people dump the animals when the pound is shut at the weekends.

This dog turned up yesterday - sunday 14th of september. Fine looking animal - lovely clean and shiney coat. I would guess its still young enough, but is not a small dog.

So if you have lost a dalmation dog ...we have it and your more than welcome to it back. I am waiting for the pound to come collect it...so if its not here its there.

Or if you would like a dog ......? Your welcome to come get this one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Dog gone now. Its over in the pound. I have no idea how long they keep them for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Depends on the pound, for some dogs it is 24 hours in others 5/7 days and then they are put down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

It was a particularly fine looking animal this one. Perfectly white coat and bright eyes. Seemed delighted to see my DH every time he went out the door. Wagging his tail and bouncing around.

It would be a shame to see it put down. But I cant have a dog....

Advertisement