Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap DVD player

• 15-09-2008 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a cheap DVD player that I can set up for a spare/kids room - ideally one that I can make multiregion without too much hassle! If anyone has any ideas I'd really appreciate it, I don't really know where to start.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Check out Tescos they had an own brand one for about €25 a while back, I think they still do it....

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Thanks for the heads-up but I went to 2 tesco's and couldn't find any trace of them.

So.......... *bump*......... any other tips guys?

vibrant wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads-up but I went to 2 tesco's and couldn't find any trace of them.

So.......... *bump*......... any other tips guys?

Oops! on the tesco.co.uk website they say they are out of stock till October..

Power City have this region free Maxim for €29.95 plenty of stock in all the branches.

invest4deepvalue.com

I just noticed my local store has the "Tesco Value" DVD player back in stock at €19.95.

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement