Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Chase

Options
  • 15-09-2008 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

I did the Dublin city chase on Saturday, it was the craziest activity day I have ever had and the most fun also! You might have seen it advertised in Metro in Dublin for the past few weeks. Well it was just mad! To describe it maybe it is like a cross between Treasure Hunt with Anika Rice, I'm a celebrity get me out of here, it's a knock out and a 10km run! I'd recommend it to anyone who likes fun, wants a bit of exercise and wants to do more on a Saturday than sleep in or go shopping. You can find out more at www.citychase.com, there's another one in Paris in a few weeks also!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CODWAW

Me and a guy i work with took part on saturday 2.... It was the best fun we have had in a long time and your right it beats sitting in bed all day.

Advertisement