Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES2009 pre-orders???

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

To be honest, I'm glad I pre ordered the PC version, it seems to be getting harder and harder to get PC games on release date, couldn't get Crysis Warhead last Friday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Enda89

I sent you a PM gamesnash to see is it too late to still get a guarantee that I will get the game on release date at latest (i.e. be included in the initial "batch" of orders) if I order tonight?

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Replied !

To be honest although PES 2009 is going to be very popular we don't expect there to be any issues with availabillity ordering this far out. If we hear of rationing as GTA4 ended up then we will bundle orders into batches to make sure we are giving accurate delivery information but again this is a long shot - we expect to have more than enough stock to meet demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

• Registered Users Posts: 45,747 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

COME ON GAMESNASH! SHIP TODAY!! PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE

Other online retailers such as Play and ShopTo are....

• Advertisement

Would love to but our inbound delivery of Pro Evo is not due with us until tomorrow afternoon so hold off the begging till then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭murfo

hmm, so does that mean they may be posted out tomorrow evening?

just to be on the safe side what with the weather and all ;)

I'd say there is every chance some of them will go out tomorrow afternoon alright :D

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭murfo

do you have to sign for that express post service? just wondering coz i might not be there when the post arrives

murfo wrote: »
    do you have to sign for that express post service? just wondering coz i might not be there when the post arrives

No you don't have to sign for express post deliveries. They are just guaranteed to arrive next day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭solace

I'm getting ancy...

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭maninblack

sweet, gamesnash dispatched! nice 1 ;)

should be home from college @ around 1 or 2 tomorrow so hopefully it'll be already here by the time I get home :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Customize

Received a mail aswel, took the postal express option so hopefully it will be there when i get home from work 2moro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I paid the extra €7 or whatever it was and had my copy waiting for me this morning so id say u got yours too.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,747 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

was on the desk in the hall when i got out of bed this morning. nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

loving the gamesnash right now, nice shiny pro evo awaiting me this morning and that was normal post. kudos to you gamesnash, kudos!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭maninblack

yep, mine was here waiting for me when I got in today. Nice 1 gamesnash :cool:

Will be ordering from you guys next year for PES10 :D

Thanks for the positive comments.

We're basking in the love right now ;)

No sign of mine, not sure if getting xpress post has really paid off for me.

fitze69 wrote: »
    No sign of mine, not sure if getting xpress post has really paid off for me.

Hi there,

With a bit of detective work on your name here we have checked your order status with An Post - for some reason your order is on its way to the returned mail centre in Roscommon. :confused:

We're sending one of the girls out to hand deliver a copy for you. Will email you directly......

• Advertisement

That so odd, thanks for your quick response and action! Thats An post for you!

If you need any details from me PM me, can't access personal email in work.

Thanks

Hi there,

With a bit of detective work on your name here we have checked your order status with An Post - for some reason your order is on its way to the returned mail centre in Roscommon. :confused:

We're sending one of the girls out to hand deliver a copy for you. Will email you directly......

Received a call from home to say it was hand delivered. Fantastic service, will deffo be using you guys again, thanks for making my weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

fair play to ye :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Gamesnash to the rescue yet again. They really are top of the class for customer service.

Advertisement