Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny to Kells

Options
  • 15-09-2008 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭

hi. need some help. have checked on both the bus eireann and jj kavanagh websites for a daily bus service between kilkenny and kells but there does not appear to be any.
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any local bus services between the two. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

I'm living between the two and as far as I know there is no such service.Wish there was though!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Never seen any buses on the road except for school buses,

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭psycho8itch

Think the closest thing you'll get out Kells way is the Ring-a-Link bus service to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭bloopy

oh well. thanks to those who responded. should have known i guess - its hard enough to get a bus to thomastown or waterford from kilkenny, let alone Kells.

Advertisement