Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Realm is Full

Options
  • 15-09-2008 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

oh my... tried logging on to my sorc there, postion 504/504 estimated time 1h 11m 15s :/ intresting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Yeah, it's to stop too many people flooding the zones at the one time. I thought it was a full server too, but apparently they just reduced the pop cap and slowly increment it. in Fairness, 1h 11m isn't too bad a wait when you're 504th. When I first tried I was told I was 104th and had 64 hours to wait!

It's a bit annoying though if you get kicked from the server. It's happened me a few times yesterday and I had to queue each time to get back in. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

aye, was reading around about it.. i dont mind at all about the ques, i remember when WoW came out, they had crazy long ques as well..

Good idea tho with capping the zones, as i tried to do a PQ early today, and it was extremly hard to try and hit a mob with one of my seplls, befor it died

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭JesterWX

humanji wrote: »
    Yeah, it's to stop too many people flooding the zones at the one time. I thought it was a full server too, but apparently they just reduced the pop cap and slowly increment it. in Fairness, 1h 11m isn't too bad a wait when you're 504th. When I first tried I was told I was 104th and had 64 hours to wait!

It's a bit annoying though if you get kicked from the server. It's happened me a few times yesterday and I had to queue each time to get back in. :(

Happened me a few times last night but I just used the break to create a few more chars before all my names got eaten up, as it was I had to change a letter in one of them.

Advertisement