Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Question for the High Horse Brigade

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Tipsy Mac wrote: »
    I'd say lane considering it's got a continuous white line between it and the rest of the road which should mean illegal to cross.
    Doesn't seem right! :confused:

How do truck/bus drivers manage?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Wibbler wrote: »
    Now there's something to get on our high horses about. The quality of road design / signage / markings are all third world in this country.
    Have a look at http://www.eurorap.org/road_lookup?map_type=rps&country=Republic+of+Ireland&road=
    In fairness, there have been upgrades to some of them.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Jut thinking, many of the high horse brigade claim to not break the law whilst driving so therefore, it must be possible!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

kbannon wrote: »
    Jut thinking, many of the high horse brigade claim to not break the law whilst driving so therefore, it must be possible!
    :D
    LOL :D

I wouldn't like to think I'm part of the high horse brigade but it's difficult to have any sympathy for those who blatantly exceed the speed limit (because they think they are safe), then refer to the aprehending Garda as a prick/cnut and then seek advice as to how to avoid paying the fine/getting the points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Zube

I break the open road speed limits all the time, but the stream of cute hoors posting here asking for ways to avoid points and fines really get on my nerves, so perhaps I am a member of the high horse brigade.

• Advertisement
Advertisement