Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Investment Opportunity

• 15-09-2008 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I know of a unique investment opportunity which offers 25% return per annum on investments of €60000 or more. Not for everybody, must be open minded individuals.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

the$dude wrote: »
    must be open minded individuals.
    so open minded that their brains have fallen out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I know of a secret passage-way that leads to a room filled with forty comely maidens. Not for everybody, must be open minded individuals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

any details? , Dollar Dude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Im in i'll post the cash - what's the PO box?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 the$dude

Basically your guaranteed 25% after a year or your money back after six months. This agreement would be between the investor and another person (not a company) and would be drawn up by a solicitor making it totally legally binding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭Idu

why dont you post some details then? sounds beyond dodgy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 the$dude

Its a perfectly legal enterprise. People with genuine interest can PM me.
    By its very nature this is an opportunity for one investor and one investor alone. The amount needs to be in the region of €60000-€80000 no more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Well then you won't have any problem posting details of this investment opportunity then so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Not going anywhere. Beware of amazing offers on the internet. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement