Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free ticket to Ian Dunbar seminar on canine aggression

Options
  • 15-09-2008 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Opportunity to receive a free ticket to the Ian Dunbar seminar on 20th and 21st sept at dog training Ireland quarters in Swords, Dublin.
    Please provide details and reason why you should receive this ticket, people who have rescued dogs and are involved in welfare will be favoured.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

jackzoe wrote: »
    Opportunity to receive a free ticket to the Ian Dunbar seminar on 20th and 21st sept at dog training Ireland quarters in Swords, Dublin.
    Please provide details and reason why you should receive this ticket, people who have rescued dogs and are involved in welfare will be favoured.

I am not aware of who he is I'll be honest but I do rescue and have 3 dogs at present Molly is 8yrs old and she is nervous aggressive and food aggressive, a 4 year old Grey hound who is the perfect angel when he's not chewing the remote or game boy, them two are well under control but the last is a Rough collie, he is very nervy, snappy and mouthy and has the opportunity to go to a new home as soon as he is fixed but I don't want to hand him over until I know his behaver has changed, as there would be a child of 11-12 in the home as well. He has gone for me on a few occasions and the advice from one of the top breeders is tpd, but as he has no power in his jaw or he chooses not to use it I decide to give him a chance, it was going well for a while but the behaver is back again and I would love to see how a pro would deal with this type of dog so I could give him a chance of a forever home with a boy who loves sports as much as Sharky, sorry to say but with all the animals here tickets for anything are out the window even missed oxygen this year and still lost my beautiful Columbus but that doesn't matter. Would love the ticket if your for real and it might help me put this dog and many others on track for good homes.

I've never heard of him can you tell me were I could get more info on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭laurynsmam

I would really like to get a ticket for this. I currently have a German Shepherd who has sever agression towards other dogs, so much so that it is nearly impossible to walk him. We have tried private training and also canine obedience classes and agility (so that he could focus on something else other than the dogs around). None of which have worked.
    When I am out walking him and he sees another dog I find it very difficult to control him.
    So i would love to go to this seminar to see if i could get any tips / advise on this as otherwise Zane is a great dog.
    Thanks a mil

Advertisement