Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I.T.B No lockers left?

Options
  • 15-09-2008 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

DELETE THIS THREAD please Mod

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

BaRcOe wrote: »
    Theres no lockers left,
    what are we going to do with these dam engineering tool boxes?

**** off! We were not even offered any god damn lockers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

They briefly announced on Friday that its 'First come first served' with the lockers.

I still think its terrible because everyone needs a locker, especially those who commute from far away!

BaRcOe wrote: »
    They briefly announced on Friday that its 'First come first served' with the lockers.

I still think its terrible because everyone needs a locker, especially those who commute from far away!

Thats not fair at all! Purely because I registered for second year yesterday so I was not even given a chance....off to complain to the student union.

*EDIT* Plenty of lockers left in E block!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Drodan

i never even heard about the possibility of getting a locker! Where abouts/how do I go to try and get one?

Drodan wrote: »
    i never even heard about the possibility of getting a locker! Where abouts/how do I go to try and get one?

In e block. Walk through the double doors on the left. Walk forward a little bit. Look to your left and right. Any lockers without locks are up for grabs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

Go go go! There were still a few available in e block when I checked yesterday.

Advertisement