Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight's match commentary?

Options
  • 15-09-2008 7:11pm

I can't listen to the match on BBC Five Live because it won't broadcast it over the internet or summat....does anybody know a workaround or somewhere I can listen over t'internet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Try http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/realmedia/live/localradio/london.ram

Working for me just north of Seattle!

Excellent many thanks sir!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

great save there

• Registered Users Posts: 18,566 ✭✭✭✭kippy

staker wrote: »
    great save there
    Hope ye dont mind me posting here, just watching the match as a neutral and I dont see a match thread anywhere.
    The Spurs keeper looks about as safe between the sticks as yer last keeper. Seriously bad under the high ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

watch the game

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

If I get banned for whom I support then fair enough but you can watch the game here - http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=48cad82d0f0d6 - you need to do a small download, but the quality is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than any other stream I've come across on the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,566 ✭✭✭✭kippy

kippy wrote: »
    Hope ye dont mind me posting here, just watching the match as a neutral and I dont see a match thread anywhere.
    The Spurs keeper looks about as safe between the sticks as yer last keeper. Seriously bad under the high ball.
    I take that back, he is also seriously bad behind the low ball.
    Kippy

If I get banned for whom I support then fair enough but you can watch the game here - http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=48cad82d0f0d6 - you need to do a small download, but the quality is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than any other stream I've come across on the web.

You get a pass...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

my stream link not better no?:mad:

A special prize for the person who can best complete this sentence:
    GOMEZ IS A GOOD REPLACEMENT FOR ROBINSON BECAUSE....

I'm like a moth to a flame here, should be in my car driving but I'm sticking around hoping we pull our finger out of our arses somehow...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Wisesmurf wrote: »
    GOMEZ IS A GOOD REPLACEMENT FOR ROBINSON BECAUSE....
    Thats a trick question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

In fairness the defence was terrible tonight, dawson was crap for the second goal too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

In fairness the defence was terrible tonight, dawson was crap for the second goal too.
    Dawson is crap always.:mad:

Advertisement