Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destruction Server Lag

• 15-09-2008 7:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Anyone else getting horrible lag on the boards destruction server especially during rvr where you cant do anything. :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,487 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

R0ot wrote: »
    Anyone else getting horrible lag on the boards destruction server especially during rvr where you cant do anything. :mad:

Karak Azgal was the target server for the White Rose Initiative so it's population is high on both sides.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Spear wrote: »
    Karak Azgal was the target server for the White Rose Initiative so it's population is high on both sides.

Whats that ?

Root : Yep, awful lag. All of the public quests are horribly over crowded also. By the time I run to a mob hes already dead.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,487 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Tusky wrote: »
    Whats that ?

Root : Yep, awful lag. All of the public quests are horribly over crowded also. By the time I run to a mob hes already dead.

A large group of guilds, mostly from the closed beta, with the likes of White Rose, AQ, MA, Eva Vix, and my lot, the Bakery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

So why was Azgal chosen again? :pac:

Edit: Also there is a max to your friends list of about 12 :/

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Yes I'm getting quite a lot of lag too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

No lag here at all,only issue i have with this server is the queue :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

R0ot wrote: »
    Edit: Also there is a max to your friends list of about 12 :/

That cant be right.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Scratch that im getting lag now alright.
    I want to roll a zealot but not sure now with this lag on the server.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I've been getting lag on every server I try, even the low population ones. It's gotten to the point where I just log off and create a new character somewhere else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

Ok so it's not just my crap machine (although it does play a significant factor).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Ye RvR is no fun when its just a slide show of your death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Putting Warhammer order on hold for the moment. Reckon it might be better waiting untill you guys 'test' it out a bit more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

server just going through a breaking in phase at the moment, its a fantastice game Lister1, just the lag needs to be sorted. I didnt notice any lag during the peak hours, but no im noticng a small bit :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

server i'm playing on has been pretty much lagless for me, not sure how populated it is though

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

no problem for me at all, other than a slight queue to get in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Maximilian wrote: »
    no problem for me at all, other than a slight queue to get in.

Q's are taking me roughly 45 min to get in at the moment ~ 5 O'Clock

This is always the case through at the start it will get better over time

Advertisement