Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

price of drawing of plans for extention

• 15-09-2008 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi Guys I was getting some work done on my house the work I was getting did’t need planning permission. The builder call out and survey the site and got a drafts man to draw up plans. The job was to build 2 extentions each end of bungalow and rewire replumb insulate walls new windows new doors and new Alcatraz. We gave 5000 of a deposit to the bulider. Due to finacal difficulty. We couldn't proceed. And he charged us 900 euro including vat. is this right or were we over charged.

Thanks Guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

900 ex vat (21% ) is 744 . At 50 per hour - 15 hours drawing time . Just to survey the existing house and draw that up before adding the extension info could take that long .

It does not sound like an over charge to be honest

• Subscribers Posts: 41,863 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

new alcatraz????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

keitht wrote: »
    and new Alcatraz.
    This would be for the other half when they misbehave? :eek:

keitht wrote: »
    or were we over charged.
    Nope.

Advertisement