Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ehh... paying fees

Options
  • 15-09-2008 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Have I left it really late to pay fees? Anyone else not paid yet?

I thought we had til the end of September, but it appears the 7th was the deadline :confused: I just requested a Bank Giro, so have to wait for that now (can't pay online, don't ask!)

Hope there's no problems :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

There won't be, you'll just have to pay the late fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

And that is how much...? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

oops... just left you a reply there then realised i was in the wrong forum. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Dave! wrote: »
    And that is how much...? :(
    €250... Sorry man :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 testybits

The €250 fee is for late registration. Late fee fines are €100 apparently according to their webpage: http://www.ucd.ie/registry/fees/fines.htm

Dunno how strict this is though...I'd say you're ok once they're paid by the end of registration on Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

You have until the 19th to pay, then they going going to freeze your online account.. After that you'll have to pay "late payment fees" :(

testybits wrote: »
    The €250 fee is for late registration. Late fee fines are €100 apparently according to their webpage: http://www.ucd.ie/registry/fees/fines.htm

Dunno how strict this is though...I'd say you're ok once they're paid by the end of registration on Friday.
    That's slightly better than €250 at least :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

But what if you're waiting to hear about a grant???

I'm a mature student. Probably won't know till next week....

Am I in trouble?

Am I in trouble?
    While I don't know, my advise is to go talk to the registration office. Infinitely better than trying to hedge your bets and deal with a website.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Am I in trouble?

Pay the amount you pay for being on a grant. But talk to someone, they may force you to pay full whack and reimburse you later.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

Pay the amount you pay for being on a grant. But talk to someone, they may force you to pay full whack and reimburse you later.

I don't think they'll be getting 5 grand out of me anyway. Unless they provide me with a balaclava and a threatening weapon.

Thanks I'll call in to the office tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Dave! wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Have I left it really late to pay fees? Anyone else not paid yet?

I thought we had til the end of September, but it appears the 7th was the deadline :confused: I just requested a Bank Giro, so have to wait for that now (can't pay online, don't ask!)

Hope there's no problems :o
    don't bother waiting, i requested one last year and it never showed up. I popped into the Tierney Building on friday and got a form and paid it that day, much quicker than waiting for the post.

Cheers

Just paid it online after all... No sign of a late fee, so here's hoping!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Whats with the overuse of ellipses lately?

Dunno... (:D) It's just a habit I've gotten into :(

I'll try and cut it out, for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

Just found out today that for first years the deadline have extended until 25th of October... so yay for some ppl :D

Advertisement