Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The best and worst Radio Stations around the World

• 15-09-2008 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I recently bought an internet radio, and was wondering if people had recomendations for some good ones or their favourites.
    At the mo, I put on
    -triple j in australia
    -Howard Stern
    -A newstalk one from new york
    -BBC 2, 4, 7.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭TRSJ

eoghand,

what type of internet radio do you have? Is it reciva powered?

depends what you are into and I can recommend some stations.

regards a newstalk station in New York you were mentioning.
    4 good ones to try.
    For talk try WOR or WABC (not sure if WOR is reciva powered radios, although if it is you have got to hear Michael Savage for pure entertainment even if you don't agree with his mad views!)
    For rolling news try WINS or WCBS (both cbs owned)

TRSJ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 eoghand

TRSJ,

I have a reciva powered radio, it is a revo Blik, not the best but a start.

I added Wor, so will give it a go.
    On Irish radio, I listen to newstalk a bit, for sport, talking history, morning show or some sean moncrieff.
    Liked tom dunne in pet sounds mode, haven't had much of a chance to listen to him on news talk. Donal Dineen can be a bit much. Used to like Dave Fanning.

Recommend away....

Advertisement