Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upc broadband interferring with upc tv signal

Options
  • 15-09-2008 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Anyone else have this issue.
    Im in galway and when loading a page on pc i get interference on some of the analouge channels on the tv.
    As soon as the webpage finishes loading interference stops.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

doggod wrote: »
    Anyone else have this issue.
    Im in galway and when loading a page on pc i get interference on some of the analouge channels on the tv.
    As soon as the webpage finishes loading interference stops.

Are you using a wireless router? It's more likely to be that than the broadband coming down the cable.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Could be the filter, could be your set up.
    I had something similar i nthe past because i had taken the modem away from the acces point and reconnected in another room.
    If your set up is still the way it is suppoed to be (i.e connected the way UPC does) my bet would be the filter/splitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 doggod

my setup hasnt changed since it was installed ,ill have to go through the channels that are effected and check their frequencies and see if they are close together

Advertisement