Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gotta get behind the team

Options
  • 15-09-2008 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

ok so it's our worst start for 34 years and watching the game tonight was pull your hair out frustrating but this team will definately come good, it's got too many class players not to. ok we're carrying a few donkeys bent and huddlestone to name but 2. but it's all we got to work with for the next 3 months
    it's gonna take time for new players like Pavlyuchenko to settle in but when they do it could be great. our next 8 games are very very winable so the picture should be/hopefully a lot brighter by then

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

We were saying that this time last year too mate!
    Will always support the shirt, but its extremely watching players on 40-60 grand a week and they not trying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭dantes74

once we start scoring things will get better. if it was last year we would have scored at least 3 goals with all the possession we had tonight.
    roll on thursday night. lets see the nets get a thumping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Joycee

We just seem to have no clear plan of how we are playing, or what our best team is. Dawson is way out of his depth.. To think we were in for both Curtis Davies and Ashley Young before they went to Villa.. They both looked pretty class to me tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

It's ramos i'm disappointed in, i thought he was supposed to be some kind of master tactition or something.spurs were all over the fcukin shop tonight. :mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Cork Spurs

Hi All,
    A new voice to the forum,long time Spurs fan.Beginning to wonder why after last night??We always seem to have a great pre-season but when it comes to earning the bread,fall flat on our faces!!!If the way we played last night continues it's the bottom 4 we will be in not the top 4??

On Ramos,
    Why 5 changes,we need wins.Play your best team if it's available!That wasn't ours.And can someone tell me why he isn't taking the time to learn to speak english,how can he talk to the players and tell them what he needs?Is this a sign that he doesn't see his long term future with Spurs?

Pissed off & let down are the only ways every spurs fan should be feeling today.

Come on lads be the team we know you can be,get the finger out!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 aidodo

Has the world gone mad ? How is it that Dawson and Lennon are paid to play football. Dawson wouldnt get into my team. He's a center half who cant defend. Lennon is a one trick pony, who cant actually kick a ball. Lennon,Dawson and Huddlestone are way out of their depth. They have had sufficient chances in the team and are not good enough.

If it wasnt for JJ last night, we would have been trounced.

To be fair,none of the players on show last night can say they earned they're wages last night! If we under performed at work like that,we wouldn't last long?And how many more chances will Ramos get,am I right in saying he has only had 5 wins in the league since taking over??

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭theduffer

the thing im most worried about is that at least last year we were always going to score. This year..... we havent even created a goal!! We look every part a team in transition. Levy, Comolli and Ramos have put us in this position.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

theduffer wrote: »
    the thing im most worried about is that at least last year we were always going to score. This year..... we havent even created a goal!!

Our 2 most creative players from last season are now plying their trade in the north west.

This time last year we had 3 players who could get 20 goals a season,Defoe,Berba & Keane?They have now been all sold,where are the goals going to come from!!!Pav will need time.You can't let your match winners go and not back fill.Even Hull & Stoke are hitting the net,we're not?Pains me to say it but we could be in trouble??????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Cork Spurs wrote: »
    This time last year we had 3 players who could get 20 goals a season,Defoe,Berba & Keane?They have now been all sold,where are the goals going to come from!!!Pav will need time.You can't let your match winners go and not back fill.Even Hull & Stoke are hitting the net,we're not?Pains me to say it but we could be in trouble??????

i totally agree. ramos was in line for this job even when spurs were doing well under mj and he has destroyed the club in a few months!! i said we wont finish top 10 if berbatov and keane were sold. at this rate and with ramos being the retard he is looking at the min we will be in the championship next season! hard to belive that we were pushin for champions laegue spots a couple of years ago n now...........
    its a lillte dark in my life now thanks to levy comolli and ramos:confused:

Advertisement