Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cahir best town in tipp

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭redroar1942

Yeah its great there's a castle, super macs and no Irish people.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

and an old British army barracks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 OCleirigh

IS Cahir TN or TS?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

TS.

OCleirigh you broke the rules of the thread and now risk not only being banned but also having your legs broke.

With every reply you must list something that Cahir has, just as redroar1942 did, though as it's your first post it's probably ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 OCleirigh

Hmm what has Cahir got... like in all TN and TS bad drivers!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Nah....

No clonmel...thats the plact to be :P:P:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭herewegoagain

To be fair...It is the best town in Tipp

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭roakey

very good, and damn true. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

Ya probally is...but only cause its up against the mighty zombie town of clonmel

• Advertisement

Being from Tipperary there'e an awful lot of dumps here i.e Tipp Town, Thurles, Clonmel, Carrick...... you'd be lucky to get out alive on a weekend night in these beauties. Actually Cahir is'nt that bad at all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

your right Cahir (Caher, cork spelling) even have the best knackers as well, On a positive note Caher also has a road to Clonmel

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Ive been out in a good few Towns in Tipp. Nenagh is prob the best for night life. Best laid out town aswell. Prettiest girls too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭roakey

Being from Tipperary there'e an awful lot of dumps here i.e Tipp Town, Thurles, Clonmel, Carrick...... you'd be lucky to get out alive on a weekend night in these beauties. Actually Cahir is'nt that bad at all

u have some cheek, im from tipp town and im out everyweekend and ive not seen a fight there for ages, carrick fair enough i agree with that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Cahir's not bad, infinitely better than Clonmel anyway. Cashel's also a contender, but it's impossible to get a decent coffee there.

There's bugger all to do in Tipp Town.

T.S.>T.N. :D

roakey wrote: »
    u have some cheek, im from tipp town and im out everyweekend and ive not seen a fight there for ages, carrick fair enough i agree with that

You never really get in strife in your home town its just when you go to any of the others on the list you get bother. I'm sure a few of you will agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

I remember hearing of a few lads in school who were barred out of everywhere they could get into in Clonmel, who used to go to Cahir because they could get in anywhere and do what they liked and not get barred/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

No fights in Tipp Town? That's a laugh!

One of my brother's best friends is a bouncer at a very popular bar and he sees fights all the bloody time. Then there's the fact that the Royal's a hole, Kiely's is tiny and the whole place is so exhaustingly the same all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭herewegoagain

Ya Cahirs pubs are fairly leniant on fighting etc..Sure dey will do atin to make money these days they cant go kickin people out when places are low on the dosh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Its got me makes it pretty good imo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

tipp86 wrote: »
    Go back to Bally creep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

so from this cahir is a good to be in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Blush_01 wrote: »

T.S.>T.N. :D

T.S = Thick ****es

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

tipp86 wrote: »

Without this man cahir is a good ole spot at the weekend once you have taken on board the required amount of alcohol. This amount is fairly big!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,682 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Go back to Bally creep

+ 100000000000....Ballyboring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

callaway92 wrote: »
    + 100000000000....Ballyboring

The Cahir wikipedia page is pretty dire though.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Outsidethebox

Best town in Eire not just Tiobraid Arann!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

You know I was in Cahir there recently and I came across 2garda check-points and even met a guard just at closing time walking around the town.

I visit Cahir a lot but have not seen this amount of Garda presence in the small town of Cahir ... Has it always been this way and I have just been there when the Gardai weren't ? or is there actually an increased presence for some reason?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

ya its like that alot now due to the gangs in woodview

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,682 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

kerry4sam wrote: »
    You know I was in Cahir there recently and I came across 2garda check-points and even met a guard just at closing time walking around the town.

I visit Cahir a lot but have not seen this amount of Garda presence in the small town of Cahir ... Has it always been this way and I have just been there when the Gardai weren't ? or is there actually an increased presence for some reason?

There is a rotten amount of scumbags hanging around Cahir these days..Its sad to see really..I wont name names but ye know who ye are..Its funny the way they think they are cool...They will amount to a lot in their lives anyway:rolleyes:

Advertisement