Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nickelback

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

cena wrote: »
    What does that mean?

I would hazard a guess that you can now call them metal without backtracking amongst tr00 metal heads because the coolest, most authentic metal site on the web have added them to their archives. I quite like EM, it's an excellent site, though I think adding Nickleback would be similar to adding Bon Jovi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

labels shmaebels

it's all about the music

And remember, all men play on ten!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

They've been added to encyclopedia metallum, hmm...

April Fools :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Links234 wrote: »
    April Fools :pac:
    "Lyrical themes: NS, White Power, Drugs (early), Gay Sex, Love, Social Issues (later)"

I think you may be right there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

As April Fools go it's pretty good one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 ConstantLove

They have a couple of good songs, atleast for me, but the whole idea of the bands music is something i dont really like.
    I prefer things like Rammstein and Pantera and Nickel sounds to soft for me.

Advertisement